Putting Christ first in conversations in a helpful, meaningful, eternally-focused way is/continues to be, a challenge for many of us in the faith especially as we see “foolishness” all around.
The Tools & Tactics Christian Dialogue Class
In a world indifferent or even opposed to Christian truth, followers of Christ must be better equipped to communicate the timeless of the Christian faith. But how do you have a conversation with someone who is intent on proving you wrong and won’t accept the Bible as a source of authority?
Tactics: A Game Plan for Discussing Your Christian Convictions
We’ll learn how to maneuver comfortably and graciously through minefields, stop challengers in their tracks, turn the tables and—most importantly—get people thinking about Jesus.
After completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Initiate gospel conversations effortlessly
- Present the truth clearly, cleverly, and persuasively
- Graciously and effectively expose faulty thinking
- Skillfully manage the details of dialogue
- Maintain an engaging, disarming style even under attack
- Personality Discussion (NOT enneagram)
- Getting in the Driver’s Seat: The Columbo Tactic
- Refining Columbo
- Perfecting Columbo
- Suicide: Views That Self-Destruct
- Taking the Roof Off
- Inside Out
What: Tools & Tactics Christian Dialogue Class
When: Every Sunday starting March 6th, 2022 for 9 Weeks. 11:15am-ish – 12:30-ish pm and online via zoom.
Where: Sarasota Alliance Church, 7221 Bee Ridge Road, Sarasota, FL
Format: Independent book study & reading before class. Class time will be spent on…(1) key highlights on that weeks reading, (2) practical tips, (3) potential traps/roadblocks, (4) role play scenarios (with additional learnings summarized)
Tactics provides the game plan for communicating the compelling truth about Christianity with confidence and grace.
In-person or online